Friday 15 July 2011

Paris Blue

I went on tour to Disneyland Paris with my school orchestra (so cool ahah!) and performed a quick concert. The rest of the three days were spent either upside down or spinning! I went on pretty much all of the rides and despite being 16, had photos with loads of characters!


I'm not one for memorabilia, so when I came back I was armed with french food and magazines instead of Mickey Mouse ears and T-shirts. The magazines were significantly cheaper than the ones sold in England so I bought a few.

Photos from Jalouse



Ooh and I bought some Violet Lemonade (which, btw, tastes like soap...)

French(ish) Playlist(Lykke isn't actually French!)

Lykke Li
Carla Bruni
Nouvelle Vague
Laura xx

6 comments:

  1. heya, thanks for you comment sweet, ive had so many people say that to me i cant see it to be honest, haha. violet lemonade!!! sounds nice shame it tastes like soap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I went with my school orchestra to Disney my freshman year of high school! Hope you had fun!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carla Bruni! I wish that I spoke French instead of Spanish sometimes! Glad that you had fun on your trip, and you are just like me, I would have been stocked with magazines too! x

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  4. lykke li is so quirky and amazing! too bad the violet lemonade was a bust, it's so pretty!

    http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/

    xo,
    amy leah
    the coquetiquette

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome post and your header is super cute:)

    ReplyDelete