Thursday 28 July 2011

FOREVER 21 OXFORD STREET, and a quick goodbye!

Slightly upset because my laptop broke yesterday, so I've managed to steal my brothers for a few minutes today to tell you all about what I did yesterday...

I WENT TO FOREVER 21 LONDON!!!

It opened yesterday and stock sold out almost immediately- I, infact, had to grab a shirt is size L as it was the last one there! I heard from all the shop assistants that once an item has sold out, IT'S GONE FOREVER! The queue was half an hour long, but the fact that they only make 100 or so of each item meant that no one was planning on giving up!


At the moment, I should be packing! I'm going to St Tropez tomorrow- can't wait! This does mean that I won't be able to update you for 2 weeks :( Sad times!
 My packing so far...
I'll be back in august with a 'month music' post, and WIWin St Tropez, 

Hope you're all having fabulous summers!
AU REVOIR, LAURA XX

16 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thank you so much for your comment and following me. I followed you back with my Twitter account through Google Friend Connect.

    XX,
    Maika

    http://dailylifeofmaika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and take alot of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and keep us updated with what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip :)

    The Forever 21s in the States are crazy also. Whenever I find a shirt I like, it is never in my size. So I always end up having to go to all NYC locations to find it in my size. Hopefully, they open up more locations near you!


    Candy
    www.tayloranddemolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all the clothes look lovely, have a great trip! :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! ♥ you look great! :D

    would love it if you checked out my blog, and maybe followed?

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely :)

    Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    minnja

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you have a fab time! Hope everything goes well with the scouting and all. You would be a beautiful model!

    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh have the loveliest time away! Can't wait to see the photos when you get back :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous things you were packing! good vacations

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing items you've bought! :) X Cindy
    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable post! wow, that sounds crazy-i bet it was insane to see everyone running around in forever 21! definitely show us the shirt! have fun on your trip! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, so lucky! I love forever 21! Looks amazing! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun! Forever 21 is a little more low key here but the H&M is crazy. I have waited like 25 min in line.

    Taimi @ TaimiToGetDressed

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw lovely!! Enjoy!

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    ReplyDelete